Vacation over, just arrived from my yearly medical check up in Singapore yesterday. I’m now starting to feel the excitement of the new year!
A couple of days before I left for Singapore I had an Umizoomi and Ninja Turtles cake orders due after my vacation break (Jan 9 ). I was planning to turn down one order but decided to trust my trusty minions to help me. After a thorough research and planning of the cake designs I had to make 15 or more pounds of fondant. Before leaving I gave my minions five specific instructions for the Umizoomi cake.
1. Bake and then shape two 8″ round butter cakes into number 3.
2. The Height = 16″ and width 8″
3. Buttercream the cake and cover it entirely with orange fondant with pantone 130U.
4. Cover it entirely with cling wrap twice and freeze it till I get back.
5. Send me a picture of the finished project thru viber or email.
I was so happy when I received this picture.
Well done minions! Now all I had to do when I got back is the fun stuff. Decorating!