Little girls have dreams of becoming one of her storybook princesses, but not everyone have the opportunity to be them even for just a day. Lucky for Alessa, she got to experience her “Once upon a time” on her 7th birthday.
Since this post will be all about Princesses I though it’ll be best to start of with a fairy tale story of Princess Alessa.
If anyone can beat the song of all the disney princesses in one day, it’s Alessa. Her voice is beautiful, full of energy and definitely princess-like. That gift of song really worked! She sang the song of Queen Elsa, Ariel and Rapunzel flawlessly. Check out her video below.
For someone who loves all things princess, absolutely nothing can be more precious than a multiple tiers of magical cake of all her favorite disney princesses.
Cake : Seven layers for a seven years old Princess, each layer represents a disney princess: The top layer is Rapunzel, then Princess and the frog, then Mulan, followed by the Frozen princesses, Princess Merida, Princess Jasmine, and mermaid Ariel.
And to make it even more magical we added gold curtains, warm lighting and lots of royal treats like crowned cake pops, colorful meringue cookies, strawberry marshmallow with jam, and of course, chocolates and cupcakes. Quickly check out the video above for a closer look at the extravagant details on the cake, dessert table, and hear the voice of all the disney princesses you can imagine.
Immerse yourself in the world of Disney Princesses
What really made this party unique for me besides the Princess performance was the animals performance. It was an unexpected surprise. There were birds, baby rabbits, baby hamster etc. I was busy taking photos but when the large lizards and snakes started coming the kids went wild which made it impossible for me to take good photos.
MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, WHO IS THE PURRR-TIEST OF THEM ALL ?
Most if not all the girls came in their favorite princess costume with their little tiaras. Below are only the few once I have spotted. My personal favorite of all was the costume of Princess Merida from the Disney Brave. She came in a silky medieval blue dress holding a bow and some arrows. It’s so perfect.
I did a little prenup photoshoot with Alessa before her main event. She was dressed up as the Ice Queen of course and I was Snow White.
Top ten of my favorite Princess sayings :
1. Queen Elsa – “You can’t marry someone you just met”
2. Princess Anna – ” I’d like to meet these love experts”
3. Cinderella – “They can’t order me to stop dreaming ”
4. Princess Tiana – “There’s magic in the air tonight, anything can happen.”
5. Princess Jasmine – ” I am not a price to be won! ”
6. Snow White- “Remember you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine”
7. Merida – ” I’ll be shooting for my own hand! ”
8. Pocahontas -“But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn thing you never knew”
9. Rapunzel – “Look at the world so close and I’m halfway to it ”
10. Sleeping Beauty- “They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.”
My favorite princess quote is from the movie The Little Princess
“I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags. Even if they aren’t pretty, or smart, or young. They’re still princesses. All of us.”