Happy Jolly Holidays Everyone!
I have been nominated twice for Very Inspiring Blogger Award this month. YAAAHOOOO!!! First by Multifarious Meanderings who writes about the ” odds and sods and bits and bobs” of everyday life in a funny way. Second by Alexandra, she a primary school teacher, photographer, and a hobby writer who writes about her life journey. Both of them has also very much inspired me so I recommend that you check them out. Thanx so much for passing this award to me, it’s one of the things that makes my Christmas all Jolly and Holly!
The rules for accepting the award are as follows;
Display the award logo, link back to the person who nominated you, state 7 things about yourself, nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
So here’s 7 things about me :
1. I have beginners luck when it comes to baking/ cooking The first time I made gingerbread cookies, biscotti, and stuffed turkey they were a success. So I make them every year during November or December, adjusting the ingredients here and there until it’s perfecto!
2. I have a high pitch voice and have the loudest voice in my family but I’m the quietest. When I was 9 yrs old, my favorite uncle hosted a voice competition to all the kids (my cousins and siblings) on new years eve. All of us kids shouted from the top of our lungs to see who’s voice stood out the loudest. I won! Cash reward!
4. There were angels at my wedding day.
5. I like to play with my breakfast before I eat them
6. I invented a set of Hieroglyphics (pls. click the photo to read about them ).
7. My husband is a Property consultant and I’m helping him sell condominium by managing his new website, please check it out as well.
My 15 inspiring nominees whom I’ve been stalking for quite some time now:
© 2012 Abigail C. Lu