What an honour to be nominated by an artistic poet and photographer Esenga. Thank you very much for enjoying and sharing my posts.
As per rules of receiving this lovely award. Here’s more interesting stuff about me:
1. I hate shopping and people seem to find that weird. I’m just not into fashion stuff. You’ll more likely see me in my blue jeans, simple sleeveless shirt, my 2 year old rubber shoes with no make up on.
2. I envy people who can write beautiful poems and I wish I had that talent. I only wrote 2 poems in my whole life. One of them when I was 13 years old. It’s about having a twin. I got this idea when my mom told me that when Audrey ( my twin) and I were little, we like to bully my older sister ( J) but we often get away with it because J could not recognize which of us was the culprit. ( but to be truly honest with you its A’s fault ) Here it is :
My Twin & I — All Mixed Up
I met Audrey, Audrey met me
Audrey was me, I was Audrey
You kicked her, but she kicked me
This is fun you said, but unfair to me
I look like what you look like
but feel not what you feel like
I will always be me,
and you will always be you.
What would you do if you were me,
to prove that you were you?
We were identical twins when we were very young but not anymore. People say I look more like my younger sister ( C ) now. I guess C got her wish, she have always wanted to have a twin.
3. I play the flute and my favorite piece is from the Ice Castle film( Through the Eyes of Love )
4. Before my pregnancy I rarely eat chocolate. After Celestine arrived, I became a certified chocoholic.
5. My favorite sport is running and swimming because they can really tone your body, especially the butterfly stroke.
6. I love Halloween. The ironic part is I hate watching horror films because somehow they stick to my head for as long as 2 years before I can start to recover from the shock.
7. I breastfed my daughter for almost 6 months, after that she never really learned to drink form the bottle or a sippy cup. She drank milk using a cup with a handle after that.
Here are 4 of my lovely blog nominees :
Boomie Bol — a kind hearted and talented honest to goodness poet.
elleturner4 — she has the cutest blog. Make sure to hover over her photos.
Bento Break – Interesting topics and scrumptuous recipes.
LordHalcion – Beautiful life lesson poems accompanied by his beautiful paintings.
The rules that come with accepting this nomination are the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post (and put in the logo);
2. Share 7 things about yourself;
3. Nominate bloggers you admire;
4. Contact your chosen nominees to let them know.